1. Welcomes 20-26 September 2021 as Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Week.
2. Notes that IPF is a rare, incurable and life-limiting disease-causing progressive scarring of the lungs with a median survival of just three years.
3. Notes the growing body of evidence that tailored pulmonary rehabilitation (PR) provision for IPF patients can contribute significantly to improve quality of life.
4. Supports the work of Asthma UK and the British Lung Foundation Wales in raising awareness of IPF and PR.
5. Calls for patients with IPF to have access to PR across Wales to improve their breathlessness and well-being.