1. Notes that Young Carers Action Day, led by Carers Trust, celebrates young carers across the UK.
2. Celebrates the contributions made by more than 30,000 unpaid young carers across Wales in difficult circumstances during the pandemic.
3. Recognises the value and importance of the skills young carers develop like resilience, time management and empathy.
4. Supports the need to ensure all young carers can access the right support at the right time to enable them to achieve their potential.
5. Urges the Welsh Government to develop a cross-cutting national plan to make sure young carers get the recognition and support they deserve.